- 1). Run OpenOffice Base to display the Database Wizard dialog box. Click “Step 1” if it is not automatically selected.
- 2). Click “Connect to an existing database” and then choose “Microsoft Access” in the database drop-down. Click “Next.”
- 3). Click “Browse” to display an Open file dialog box. Navigate to the MDB file and double-click to specify it for OpenOffice.
- 4). Click “Finish” to display a “Save As” dialog box. Enter a name for the imported database. Note that it is saved in OpenOffice (ODF) and not Access (MDB) format. The database appears in OpenOffice Base. Note that the import will read tables, data and relationships, but not forms or reports.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Auto Amplifier Repair
- Increase Your Vehicle"s Safety on the Road!
- How to Change the Brake Pads on a GMC Sonoma
- How to Adjust a Clutch on a Valkyrie Motorcycle
- How to Change Fog Lights on a Cadillac Seville
- What Could Happen if the Radiator Coolant is Low?
- How Do I Remove a Ford F-150 2005 Door Panel?
- Jeep Trails in Durango, CO
- Ice Acceleration and Braking
- How to Troubleshoot a 1998 VW Jetta 1.9L Diesel
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us