1. Content rules: Your prospective clients are more likely to seal a deal with you if you have extraordinarily thoughtful and helpful content. It should be in such a way that it answers prospects' questions, inquires while providing the necessary information about your services and products.
2. Keyword Selection: Finding relevant keywords for your business and including them in your content without compromising on its quality is called SEO. Relevant keyword inclusion helps your content or subject matter links to rank good on any search engine. Look for ‘long-tail' tags and ‘multi-word' keywords as they offer less competition.
3. The Significance of Google: Though there are various search engines, but more than 75 percent searches are performed via Google. Therefore, focusing on your business's keyword optimization on Google is important. But, other search engines such as yahoo, msn, bing shouldn't be overlooked.
4. Local Business Directories: There are many online local business directories in which you can register for free or have to pay some minimal amount. Being listed on these directories will increase your visibility among prospective clients.
5. The Role of Social Media: The importance of social media in publicizing a business online is huge and can't be ignored. Focus on three most popular social media platforms— Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn to introduce your small business to potential customers and take their reviews and feedback. For more visual businesses, Pinterest is also gaining popularity quickly. Participating in online chat forums and keeping a track of what your prospective clients are reading about your business and how they view it may help your further in your internet marketing efforts.
6. Be generous in terms of parting with information: Giving away information on how your services and products function and providing access to online tools are two major tools to attract prospects. This will increase traffic on your inbound links while improving your ranking on Google.
7. Follow-up Calls: The traffic coming to your website might not be tempted to make an instant purchase, but a call-to-action explaining the various benefits of the products or services your small business offers may prompt them to buy them. To keep touch with your clients, send a ‘thank you' email and keep updating them about your new products or services via emails.
8. Effective Inbound Marketing: Based on your experience with clients and industry, select a strategy that help you to attract ‘real customers' to your website than mere visitors. But, before that it is essential to determine what's and what's not working in online marketing for your business. By focusing on inbound marketing, you can pull various prospective customers to your company and can convert, close and delight them over time.
9. Landing Pages: From improving SEO to content quality to adhering to effective inbound marketing tool, everything should impressively come to a head in the landing page. The visitors should face an inescapable case thus leaving their personal information on your website which you need to carefully guard.
10. Firmness and patience work: Inbound marketing strategy for your small business is a long-term strategy thus you might not reap results in a short period of time after its application. Therefore, do not be frustrated and keeping investing creative thoughts and your efforts in online marketing of your small business.