- 1). Open the PDF files that you want to merge using Adobe Acrobat.
- 2). Tile the document display so you can see them all. Select "Tile" and choose "Vertically" from the Windows menu.
- 3). Click the "Thumbnail Pallet" tab in the "Navigation" pane of each document. You now see thumbnails of each page in each document.
- 4). Drag the page thumbnails from each document into the first document.
- 5). Close each document after you drag the pages into the first document. Keep the first document open. This document now contains all of the pages from all of the files.
- 6). Rearrange the pages in the final document, if necessary, by dragging the page thumbnails into a new order.
- 7). Save the newly combined document.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Auto Amplifier Repair
- Increase Your Vehicle"s Safety on the Road!
- How to Change the Brake Pads on a GMC Sonoma
- How to Adjust a Clutch on a Valkyrie Motorcycle
- How to Change Fog Lights on a Cadillac Seville
- What Could Happen if the Radiator Coolant is Low?
- How Do I Remove a Ford F-150 2005 Door Panel?
- Jeep Trails in Durango, CO
- Ice Acceleration and Braking
- How to Troubleshoot a 1998 VW Jetta 1.9L Diesel
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us