- 1). Mail the PDF document as an attachment to your Kindle email address. You can find your Kindle email address assigned to you by Amazon.com on your Kindle's "Settings" screen.
As a PDF, you'll be able use typical PDF functions like zooming, scrolling and fitting the page size to the screen.
- 2). Type "convert" in the email's "Subject" field, if you want to convert the PDF to a Kindle document.
By choosing to convert the PDF, you will be able to change the document's font size, make notes in the document and use the "Text-to-Speech" function.
The downside to converting the PDF to a Kindle document is that images will be positioned in different places, and you'll only be able to view the images in landscape mode.
- 3). Send the message to your Kindle address. If necessary, Amazon will convert the PDF and place it in your Kindle book list. Allow five to ten minutes for Amazon to convert and send the PDF to your Kindle.
- 4). Access your Kindle. Locate the PDF document in your books list and click on the name to open the document. If you sort your Kindle books by the default option, "Most Recent First," the PDF document will be the first document in your list.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Auto Amplifier Repair
- Increase Your Vehicle"s Safety on the Road!
- How to Change the Brake Pads on a GMC Sonoma
- How to Adjust a Clutch on a Valkyrie Motorcycle
- How to Change Fog Lights on a Cadillac Seville
- What Could Happen if the Radiator Coolant is Low?
- How Do I Remove a Ford F-150 2005 Door Panel?
- Jeep Trails in Durango, CO
- Ice Acceleration and Braking
- How to Troubleshoot a 1998 VW Jetta 1.9L Diesel
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us