- 1). Hide a scratch on the arm of a leather sofa by covering it with a fancy doily or a dressy scarf.
- 2). Call a professional leather repair person if you want to hide a scratch so it's invisible to the naked eye.
- 3). Hide a scratch on a leather sofa with a sofa cover. It will cover the entire piece of furniture, but it will also hide additional scratches.
- 4). Consider changing the color of your leather sofa to a darker shade. Use a dye that's made specifically for the type of leather you have. The dye will most likely hide the scratch.
- 5). Hide a scratch on the cushion of a leather sofa by turning the seat over. As long as you don't tell anyone, you'll be the only person to know it's there.
- 6). Use a leather conditioner such as Pledge® Clean & Shine on your entire sofa. It may well hide a scratch.
- 7). Buy a leather repair kit and use it on the scratch. Just make sure the type of leather you have can be repaired.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Uncontrolled anger can lead to arguments and in the extreme, physical fights
- Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again?
- The Seventh Vow of Success
- Allowing What You Want
- Success Principles For Christians
- How to Deal With the Gap Between Where You Are and Where You Want to Be
- How to Fall in Love With Yourself
- The Top Five Secrets of Prosperous Men
- Taking Myself Less Seriously
- Are you Dreaming Big and Thinking Small?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us