- 1). Hide a scratch on the arm of a leather sofa by covering it with a fancy doily or a dressy scarf.
- 2). Call a professional leather repair person if you want to hide a scratch so it's invisible to the naked eye.
- 3). Hide a scratch on a leather sofa with a sofa cover. It will cover the entire piece of furniture, but it will also hide additional scratches.
- 4). Consider changing the color of your leather sofa to a darker shade. Use a dye that's made specifically for the type of leather you have. The dye will most likely hide the scratch.
- 5). Hide a scratch on the cushion of a leather sofa by turning the seat over. As long as you don't tell anyone, you'll be the only person to know it's there.
- 6). Use a leather conditioner such as Pledge® Clean & Shine on your entire sofa. It may well hide a scratch.
- 7). Buy a leather repair kit and use it on the scratch. Just make sure the type of leather you have can be repaired.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Car Insurance In New York: Why Is It So High?
- Guide to Getting Affordable Car Insurance
- How Are Credit Scores Used for Employment?
- Car Accidents - Filing Insurance Claims
- Affordable Auto Insurance - Good Driver Discounts
- What Does Comprehensive Car Insurance Coverage Mean?
- Four Easy Ways to Save on Car Insurance
- Looking The Best Cheap Auto Insurance In Texas
- When does gender matter behind the wheel?
- Free Auto Insurance Quotes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us