- 1). Inspect your speaker connection. Make sure you have the speaker cable running into the "Line-Out" port and not the "Line-In" port. Line-in is used for microphones and microphones and other equipment you are sending audio signals into the computer.
- 2). Remove the cable from the line-out port. Inspect the cable and make sure it is not dirty. If it is dirty clean it off with a damp cloth and give it time to dry. If the cable is dirty the audio signal is not going to reach the speakers from the sub woofer.
- 3). Spray a few shots of compressed air into the connection port the satellite speakers use to connect to the sub woofer. If there is dirty, dust or hair in the port the signal may not transport form the sub woofer to the speakers.
- 4). Connect the sub woofer to a different power outlet. If the power outlet is damaged it may prevent any electrical current from reaching the sub woofer at all.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Avail Qualified Charlotte DUI Attorney Services
- Best La Palma Area 2010 Top Singles Places to Meet Someone by La Palma Vehicle Accident Lawyer Sebas
- Motorcycle Accident Attorney: Your Friend for Life
- How to Choose a Family Lawyer
- Accident lawyers - Compensation Help for Personal Injury
- Car Accident Claims - Don"t Postpone It for Tomorrow
- Pre-Settlement Cash Advances for Personal Injury Victims
- The Myth of Spontaneous Human Combustion
- Planes, Trains and Automobiles - What is the Safest Way to Travel?
- Legal Help for the Traumatic Brain Injuries
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us