- 1). Examine jars for cracks and nicks. Discard damaged jars.
- 2). Wash jars, leaving in warm dishwasher or hot water until needed.
- 3). Wash mint leaves.
- 4). Combine in large kettle apple juice, mint leaves, pectin and food coloring.
- 5). Bring to rolling boil.
- 6). Add sugar slowly to juice, stirring constantly.
- 7). Boil for 1 minute or until jelly slides off spoon in sheets.
- 8). Remove from heat and remove mint leaves.
- 9). Skim foam.
Pour into hot jelly jars, leaving 1/8-inch head space.
Wipe tops of jars with clean damp cloth.
Place vacuum seals and rings on jars.
Invert jar for a few seconds.
Label jars, cool, test seal and store.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- List of Canine Allergies
- Now You Can Enjoy Taking Great Dog Pictures
- Characteristics of a White Arctic Wolf & Siberian Husky Mix
- How Often Does a Dog Need a Rabies Shot?
- What to Look For in a Dog Kennel
- Halloween Dog Costume Ideas That Win
- How to Use Wee Wee Pads to House Break
- How To Train Your Dog - A Few Tips
- Top Tips on How to Train Your Dog
- How To Give The Perfect Dog Bath
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Blogging Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes
Stay With Us