- 1). Open the hood and reach down behind the headlight assembly on the Seville. The fog light assembly uses its own independent lighting ballast. Unplug the electrical connector running to the fog light ballast by squeezing the release tab on the top of the plug and pulling the connector off the ballast.
- 2). Turn the bulb counterclockwise and pull the bulb out of the housing.
- 3). Insert a new bulb into the housing. Align the tabs on the bulb with the notches on the housing.
- 4). Turn the bulb clockwise to lock it into the housing.
- 5). Reconnect the electrical plug to the back of the fog light ballast.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time