- 1). Unscrew all of your cupboard doors and sand them with 180-grit sandpaper. Don't sand them too much: just run the sandpaper lightly across the surface, opening up the top layer of vinyl to absorb the primer and paint. Don't forget to sand the frames of the cupboards that attach to the wall. Dust the doors with a feather duster.
- 2). Dip your paint roller in the primer and apply a single coat of primer to all the cupboard doors and frame. Allow the coat to dry. Once dry, apply a coat of your paint evenly to the cupboard doors and frame. Allow this coat of paint to dry and apply a second coat.
- 3). Rehang your cupboard doors about three days after you applied the second coat of paint.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- A Guide to Roth IRA Advantages
- Make Money Online Fast and Free
- Loans Bad Credit : Financial Assistance Without Any Constraints
- Fraudulent Data Entry Jobs
- How to find Multilingual Jobs in London, UK
- Meet Pipe Underwear And Forget All You Knew About Mens Underwear!
- Website Traffic - How to Get More of it Fast
- Investing In Carlsbad Real Estate: Buying Rental Property That You Can Afford
- London, Uk 8th May, Uk Financials Ltd, Loans For People On Benefits
- The requirement from the Manufacturer Product packaging Advisor
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us