- 1). Open Windows Media Center, using either the shortcut icon on your desktop or the "Start" menu.
- 2). Insert a recordable DVD into your burner.
- 3). Click on "Burn a CD or DVD" on the opening dialogue box. You can also access it by scrolling to Tasks on the start screen.
- 4). Select "Video DVD" on the "Select a Disc Format" screen.
- 5). Type in a name for the DVD in the text box provided, then click "Next."
- 6). Select "Video Library" on the "Select Media" screen, then click "Next."
- 7). Find the video file on your computer. Click the check mark next to the file name and select "Next" to continue.
- 8). Click on "Burn DVD" on the "Review and Edit List" screen. If you are burning more than one file, select "Add More" instead and repeat Step 7.
- 9). Select "Yes" in "Initiating Copy."
Click "Done" once the DVD is complete.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- List of Canine Allergies
- Now You Can Enjoy Taking Great Dog Pictures
- Characteristics of a White Arctic Wolf & Siberian Husky Mix
- How Often Does a Dog Need a Rabies Shot?
- What to Look For in a Dog Kennel
- Halloween Dog Costume Ideas That Win
- How to Use Wee Wee Pads to House Break
- How To Train Your Dog - A Few Tips
- Top Tips on How to Train Your Dog
- How To Give The Perfect Dog Bath
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us